Hiking TraIl nearby Bukowina Tatrzańska population.
The largest locality in the area is Zakopane
, with a population of 27,580 persons, at a distance of 13.380 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bukowina Tatrzańska
(2,700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.072 kilometers.
- Min height: 988 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,679 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,286 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.573 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.701 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.402.