Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Meira population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 12.179 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Meira
(1,775 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.822 kilometers.
- Min height: 369 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 878 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 626 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.385 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.385 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.631.