Hiking TraIl nearby Güi-güí natural area, in España and San Nicolás population.
The largest locality in the area is San Bartolomé
, with a population of 52,161 persons, at a distance of 22.335 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Nicolás
(7,950 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.512 kilometers.
- Min height: 238 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 833 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 678 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.326 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.334 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.609.