Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Ushuaia
, with a population of 58,028 persons, at a distance of 51.524 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 35.825 kilometers.
- Min height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 832 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.705 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.189 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 126.274.