Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 2.384 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.124 kilometers.
- Min height: 340 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 606 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 424 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.421 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.892 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.341.