Hiking TraIl nearby Mont Ceint, mont Béas, tourbière de Bernadouze natural area, in Francia and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 18.590 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.099 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,850 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,881 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,365 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.760 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.412 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 98.684.