Hiking TraIl nearby Río Aljucén Bajo natural area, in España and Mérida population.
The largest locality in the area is Mérida
, with a population of 56,395 persons, at a distance of 7.097 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.706 kilometers.
- Min height: 214 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 261 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 236 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.133 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.474 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.843.