Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 3.080 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.316 kilometers.
- Min height: 156 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 263 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 213 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.210 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.538 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.057.