Hiking TraIl nearby Capcir-Carlit-Campcardos natural area, in Francia and Llívia population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 16.838 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llívia
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.879 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,018 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,778 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,236 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.636 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.572 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.896.