Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 1.248 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.159 kilometers.
- Min height: 616 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,383 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,093 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.854 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.375 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 97.429.