Hiking TraIl nearby Río Águeda natural area, in España and La Bouza population.
The largest locality in the area is Lumbrales
, with a population of 2,018 persons, at a distance of 14.921 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Bouza
(66 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.699 kilometers.
- Min height: 534 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 675 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 632 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.296 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.023 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.142.