Hiking TraIl nearby Vall Alta de Serradell-Serra de Sant Gervàs natural area, in España and Senterada population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 21.456 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Senterada
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.535 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,309 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,558 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,434 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.574 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.779.