Hiking TraIl nearby Burang population.
The largest locality in the area is Dārchulā
, with a population of 18,317 persons, at a distance of 174.853 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Burang
(5,026 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.178 kilometers.
- Min height: 4,798 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 5,454 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 5,133 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.609 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.286 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.121.