Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 32.011 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.780 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,343 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,979 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,602 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.429 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.252 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.779.