Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 25.439 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Broto
(509 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.918 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,673 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,965 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,280 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.202 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.980 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 82.319.