Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 6.094 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.904 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,272 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,581 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,509 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.031 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.615 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.158.