Hiking TraIl nearby Isla de San Andrés natural area, in España and Carboneras population.
The largest locality in the area is Carboneras
, with a population of 7,199 persons, at a distance of 7.613 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.370 kilometers.
- Min height: 160 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 929 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 475 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.662 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.504 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.727.