Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Los Valles, Aísa y Borau natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Ansó
, with a population of 519 persons, at a distance of 10.017 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.779 kilometers.
- Min height: 708 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 852 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 783 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.422 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.210 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.783.