Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Monda population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 12.897 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Monda
(2,078 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.474 kilometers.
- Min height: 410 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 761 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.270 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.692 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.220.