Hiking TraIl nearby Las Cumbres natural area, in España and Tejeda population.
The largest locality in the area is San Bartolomé
, with a population of 52,161 persons, at a distance of 10.271 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tejeda
(2,338 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.844 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,021 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,635 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,368 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.076 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.098 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 95.455.