Hiking TraIl nearby Alaska Maritime natural area, in Estados Unidos and Callander population.
The largest locality in the area is Alexandria
, with a population of 13,079 persons, at a distance of 48.421 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Callander
(2,782 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.798 kilometers.
- Min height: 160 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 222 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.970 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.773 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.568.