Hiking TraIl nearby Puig de na Bauçà natural area, in España and Magaluf population.
The largest locality in the area is Palma
, with a population of 401,270 persons, at a distance of 8.327 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Magaluf
(4,346 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.930 kilometers.
- Min height: 82 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 474 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 357 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.578 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.427 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 27.416.