Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 24.536 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.894 kilometers.
- Min height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,218 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 896 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.698 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.474 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.073.