Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 24.383 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.384 kilometers.
- Min height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,032 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 830 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.383 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.351 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.488.