Hiking TraIl nearby Los Barruecos natural area, in España and Malpartida de Cáceres population.
The largest locality in the area is Cáceres
, with a population of 93,131 persons, at a distance of 23.452 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malpartida de Cáceres
(4,369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.381 kilometers.
- Min height: 306 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 424 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 357 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.554 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.259 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.408.