Hiking TraIl nearby Seia population.
The largest locality in the area is Covilhã
, with a population of 17,610 persons, at a distance of 22.047 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Seia
(7,082 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.703 kilometers.
- Min height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 948 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 814 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.333 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.946 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.546.