Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de San Vicente y valles del Tiétar y Alberche natural area, in España and El Real de San Vicente population.
The largest locality in the area is Castillo de Bayuela
, with a population of 1,103 persons, at a distance of 5.698 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Real de San Vicente
(1,064 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.951 kilometers.
- Min height: 911 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,299 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,097 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.075 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.067 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.263.