Hiking TraIl nearby Noguera Ribagorçana-Montrebei natural area, in España and Àger population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 19.860 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Àger
(503 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.263 kilometers.
- Min height: 507 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 562 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 525 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 28.456 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.914 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.504.