Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Tona
, with a population of 6,955 persons, at a distance of 10.116 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.043 kilometers.
- Min height: 457 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,028 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 774 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.502 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.225 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.005.