Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Villaescusa population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 9.895 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villaescusa
(3,434 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.397 kilometers.
- Min height: 840 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,512 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,035 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.563 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.595 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.594.