Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Galapagar population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 7.070 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Galapagar
(31,820 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.677 kilometers.
- Min height: 839 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 908 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 883 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.423 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.951 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.495.