Hiking TraIl nearby Río Fuengirola natural area, in España and Coín population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 7.735 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coín
(21,866 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.669 kilometers.
- Min height: 177 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 303 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 241 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.767 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.751 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.550.