Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Codés natural area, in España and Azuelo population.
The largest locality in the area is Espronceda
, with a population of 160 persons, at a distance of 4.156 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Azuelo
(43 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.194 kilometers.
- Min height: 745 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,371 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 952 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.480 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.093 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.722.