Hiking TraIl nearby Teno natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 14.934 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.457 kilometers.
- Min height: 755 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,142 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 937 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.680 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.050 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.975.