Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras Subbéticas natural area, in España and Cabra population.
The largest locality in the area is Lucena
, with a population of 42,248 persons, at a distance of 14.077 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabra
(21,352 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.628 kilometers.
- Min height: 916 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,070 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 982 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.116 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.439 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.716.