Hiking TraIl nearby Río Tinto natural area, in España and Berrocal population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde del Camino
, with a population of 12,780 persons, at a distance of 19.613 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berrocal
(369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.591 kilometers.
- Min height: 111 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 277 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 183 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.515 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.826 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.379.