Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.265 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.703 kilometers.
- Min height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 417 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 238 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.052 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.504 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.395.