Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Colmenar population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 14.059 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Colmenar
(3,227 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.902 kilometers.
- Min height: 610 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 873 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 719 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.972 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.420 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.912.