Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.005 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.612 kilometers.
- Min height: 134 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 353 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 241 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.033 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.448 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.921.