Hiking TraIl nearby Río Anllóns natural area, in España and Malpica population.
The largest locality in the area is Carballo
, with a population of 30,990 persons, at a distance of 17.504 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malpica
(6,832 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.189 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 172 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 67 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.284 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.014 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.475.