Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Brañosera population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 15.931 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brañosera
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.699 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,273 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,495 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,393 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.755 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.744 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.043.