Hiking TraIl nearby Corrales de Rota natural area, in España and Sanlúcar de Barrameda population.
The largest locality in the area is Jerez de la Frontera
, with a population of 207,532 persons, at a distance of 23.297 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sanlúcar de Barrameda
(65,805 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.737 kilometers.
- Min height: 22 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 47 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 33 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.183 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.425 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.495.