Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.014 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.882 kilometers.
- Min height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 348 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.450 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.551 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.698.