Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Manzanares natural area, in España and Colmenar Viejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Colmenar Viejo
, with a population of 43,700 persons, at a distance of 8.356 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.176 kilometers.
- Min height: 993 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,404 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,111 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.519 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.889 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.928.