Hiking TraIl nearby Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs natural area, in España and La Herradura population.
The largest locality in the area is Almuñécar
, with a population of 27,696 persons, at a distance of 11.684 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Herradura
(4,248 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.626 kilometers.
- Min height: 499 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,127 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 800 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.365 %.
- Average slope downhill: -27.753 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.010.