Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.290 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.455 kilometers.
- Min height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 397 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 322 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.271 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.597 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.984.