Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.237 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.236 kilometers.
- Min height: 773 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,113 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 911 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.991 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.396 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.110.