Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Andorra la Vella population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 1.955 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.435 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,333 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,774 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,523 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 32.136 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.039 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.906.