Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Puértolas population.
The largest locality in the area is Aínsa
, with a population of 1,500 persons, at a distance of 22.403 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Puértolas
(226 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.824 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,186 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,948 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,500 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.973 %.
- Average slope downhill: -26.070 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.131.