Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra del Cordel y Cabeceras del Nansa y del Saja natural area, in España and Brañosera population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 20.026 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brañosera
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.113 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,455 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,113 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,872 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.510 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.868 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.337.